What is EFT?
EFT is a simple yet very powerful technique which is based on ancient Chinese Acupuncture and modern body-mind principles.
It was founded in the late 1990’s by a Stanford engineer by the name of Gary Craig.
Instead of using needles, tapping on main meridians with your fingertips, while focusing on your problem, will bring instant relief. It’ll calm down the nervous system and negative emotions such as anger, fear, sadness will fade away, leaving you in a state of calm and peace.
- It is simple yet effective for clearing stress, anxiety and fear
- Rather than being controlled by our feelings, we have the freedom and ability to change our emotional state.
- EFT can be applied “on the go”: In a traffic jam, while waiting in a lane in the supermarket, out in nature, even on the loo, 🙂 simply everywhere and when it’s needed
- EFT can also be a very powerful technique to address childhood trauma and other deep rooted issues in a very gentle way, without the need to re-live these incidents.
- It is one of the fastest, safest, and most gentle body-mind techniques available today.
Who can benefit from EFT?
People who suffer from:
- Phobias and fears
- Emotional stress and trauma
- Physical pain
- blockages in career,
- Food cravings
Reported benefits of EFT:
- Better sleep
- Reduced stress
- Less pain
- Emotionally more balanced
- Being at peace with oneself
- Improved relationships
- Boosts vitality